Tuesday, January 24

27

I just noticed on Sunday that my house went on the market on October 27th and the closing date is set for February 27th.  Maybe there's something to this number 27.  So I just plugged in "bible verse, 27" into the old search engine right now and guess what the first result sent me to?  1 Samuel 1:27.

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

Chills ran over my body and tears began to sting my eyes.  So, I'm moving onto the second result that pulls up a web page (I'm doing this all real time right now, because I figure maybe it means I'm suppose to pay attention to this number.)  Second verse is James 1:27.

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

Orphans and being granted a child that is prayed for to Him.  He really does move in mysterious ways!!!  Next bible verse is from Genesis 1:27.

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

We are all created in His image, we are all His children.  No matter where we come from or look like we are all His!

How very cool and. . .well I have no words to describe it really.  So I guess instead of looking to the cookie, we should be looking to the bible :)

1 comment :

  1. Wow!!! God-bumps reading this post!

    Praying for you as you seek God's leading to becoming a Mom. God is SO GOOD and He will lead.

    Cannot wait to see what plans He has for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!