Well they came with their inspection offer. I will have some professionals over at the house at the beginning of the week to see if what the inspection officer found is in actual need of repairs/replacements. Nothing I can do about it, it is what it is. Letting God deal with that for the weekend. Then I'll be putting together a counter sometime in the next few days. Then it will just be waiting to see if they accept the counter, and what the loan inspection uncovers.
Perhaps you would like to see a couple more blogs of families either in or recently returned from adopting their child from China. If so you can click here and here. Enjoy :)