Saturday, May 12

Hiatus

So sorry for the long break. . .and please bear with me for another couple weeks.  Been busy being excited and getting ready for the vacation :)  Plus a niece's baptism, a Goddaughter's confirmation, next Mother's Day, and then two girls' birthdays!!!  Work's been a little crazy with things happening, but not yet. . .  Once I'm back from the World I'll be back to spending days time reading adoption blogs, books, and continuing as I can at this point on my journey.

I do have some exciting news that a friend has become a stylist with Stella & Dot.  It's pretty new here, as I had never heard of it until she brought it up.  They do have some very cool pieces and something for everybody (or so I think so ;) ).  I know the brand/company is pretty prevalent on the coasts here, but if you'd like to check it out for yourself go here :)

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy, Mama, and Mothers out there. . .past, present and future ;)

2 comments :

  1. Happy Mother's day Princess D! Your little one is waiting somewhere out there, you just have to find them! Suzanne, My Journey to Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Just think. . .this time next year, you and Grace will be celebrating together :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!