Sunday, June 17

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



One of my favorite memories is when from when I was 8, I believe, and it was prom time.  We would watch the limos go by on the street behind the house and ask where all the fancy cars were going.  Mommy told us that they were high schoolers going to prom.  Shortly after that we were having our own prom.  Mommy and KK (all of 1 years old) made our dinner and manned the tunes.  Mimi and I got gussied up in Mommy's old bridesmaid dresses, and Daddy was all dressed up as our date.  We danced and had so much fun!  I even remember walking down the street to Grandma and Grandpa S's house, still in our dresses, to tell them of what fun we just had.

Thanks for being my prom date Daddy :)  And for the fun memory!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!