Sunday, June 24

The Waiting Child

Here is a video put together by Rainbow Kid's Advocacy Site.

P.S. do you like the music automatically playing (from the mixpod on the bottom of the page) or would you prefer that I disable that and you can turn it on to listen yourself ;)

P.P.S. should you feel like responding, you can do so at the bottom/end of each post.
Click on the "# Comments" (on the example below you would click on the gray "0 Comments")


what is going on in my head and heart.


It will take you to this:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!


Enter in the comment box what you would like to say.  In the Comment As drop down box you can even choose anonymous if you don't want to create/have a sign on.  The comments all come to me first before they are posted on the blog.  You can write that you don't want it posted, but still write something just for me to read and I won't post it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!