Wednesday, May 29

Citrus Lane April 2013 Box



Here we have the April 2013 Citrus Lane box that I recieved.  Remember I have a Sept. "due date" in for the birthdate at this point and the gender chosen is "neutral."

When they ship their boxes they send an e-mail with the tracking number and a time frame of when you should recieve your box.  This month they changed carriers--to the USPS.  And ugh, my package was two days later than the last day they say they should be there by.  I checked on Fac.eboo.k to see if others were experiencing the same issue, and there were.  Sadly these checks also lead to seeing pics of those who recieved their boxes and what was inside of them.  So this month wasn't really full of "surprises", and was late :(  I do hear good things about their customer service though :)

Good 'ol personal "stock" photo of box :)

Here's what's inside this month.  Also on the top of all the lists come two little pictures at the top that have the first letter of the word on the.  You can use these as flash card deals for your kids to play with/learn from.

Here's what's under that yellow tissue paper.

burp cloth 
that has snaps 
to transform into a bib!
Burpy Bibs,by aden and anais
Found on Amazon for 9.95.  Here's another brand that I'm gah gah over.  They have more awesome products that I'd love to have for baby, like their muslin swaddlers :)  This was definitely a hit for me!

ez grip teether, by innobaby
Found on innobaby for 4.99.  Brand new item from them.  I've never heard of them before, but looks pretty interesting, can't wait to give it a try :)


Silicone Train Spoon, by Oogaa
Found on Amazon for 5.99.  Again product/company I'd never heard of (but then again that's kind of the idea behind these box services ;) ).  And another stinkin' cute item.  They even have ones with planes on them and in different colors as well.  Glad to have received this!

Mum+Bub Ultra Gentle Lotion and Soothing Ointment
  Since this was just a simple one time use sample, it will not count to towards the total of the box.  I will check their products out on EWG's skindeep site.


Shampoo + Body Wash, by The Honest Company
From The Honest Company for 9.95.  This was a full size bottle and the sweet orange vanilla scent is really yummy.  This is Jessica Alba's company that is trying to do better by the earth and our children.  I've said before I like looking for more "natural" cleansers and will def. add this to the collection ;)

For 25.00 this month, my box was "worth" 30.88  Saving me a total of 5.88.  So not a "huge" savings, but I really liked each item, and loved one.  Worth it to me this month :)

Stay tuned for May 2013 Citrus Lane Box.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!