Saturday, May 25

Citrus Lane February 2013

Here we have the February 2013 Citrus Lane box that I recieved.  Remember I have a Sept. "due date" in for the birthdate at this point and the gender chosen is "neutral."

Good 'ol personal "stock" photo of box :)

This is what it looks like when you first open your box, and the card on top is the items included.  They are nice enough to fold it so you don't see what's inside on the card first :)

Here's what you find inside.

And under the yellow tissue paper was all this :)

So for 25.00 this month I got:

Taggies Blanket, by Taggies
Found on Amazon for 16.95.  I always want to get one of these when I see them at Targ.et, but have restrained.  Glad I did :) 
 Product Description from Amazon:  In ultra soft boa, our portable snuggle partner is baby’s perfect soothing companion. With 20 bright, engaging and tactile tags around the border, it offers little ones hours of interactive entertainment and comfort. This classic security item nurtures with simple opportunities for fine motor skill development and sensory stimulation. Measures 12" x 12". Machine wash. Imported. All ages.

Wash cloths, by Kushies
Found on Amazon for 6.49.  I like their brand for cloth diaper items, so I was happy with this item as well!  They come in girl, boy and white colors.  They can also be used for cloth diaper wipes.

Little Buddy Wipes, by me4kidz
Found on Amazon for 2.49.  They are supposed to be more "natural" and sting free for little kids as well-nice!

Caged Bell, by Hohner Kids
Found on Amazon for 10.22.  They come in different colors, mine is yellow and orange ;)  These are really cool musical toys that I would not have thought to get on my own, but love that I have.

Tube Shaker, by Hohner Kids
Found on Amazon for 6.49.  Out of the two musical toys, this one's my favorite.  It's cool to watch the little beads move around as it makes sound :)

So in total, if I were to have bought these items on Amazon (again not including shipping) the total would have been: 42.64. 
This time, and for now on, I spent 25.00 on this box.  So I saved:  17.64.  I'll take that :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!