Friday, May 31

Citrus Lane May 2013 Box

Here we have the May 2013 Citrus Lane box that I recieved.  Remember I have a Sept. "due date" in for the birthdate at this point and the gender chosen is "neutral."

This box arrived on the second day within Citrus Lane's delivery period for this shipment that they sent out.  So I had NO clue as to what was in it.

Open the Box (I forgot to take a pic of what was inside of the letter :( )
Here's what was under that yellow tissue paper :)

Bear Takes a Trip (Board Book), by Stella Blackstone

Found on Amazon for 6.29.  So excited to finally get a book in my box!  You can never have too many ;)  This one is a board book, so little ones can't tear the pages.  It also has clocks and watches in it to help learn about telling time.

Dapple Dish Liquid (Travel Size),  by Dapple

Found on Amazon for 5.49 (for the travel size.)  What a great size to try out a new dish liquid that's toxin free and "natural".  

Gripe Water, by Mommy's Bliss

Found on Amazon for 9.99.  Remember I got this back in January ;)  So I guess I'm set with this brand for now :)


First Keys, by Green Toys

Found on Amazon for 7.99.  I love that these are made in the USA, of 100% recycled plastic.  They have no coating on them for a little one to check/suck off.  I've seen their dump trucks before and they are so cute--especially the pink and purple one ;)

The Mommy Hook, by Tomy

Found on Amazon for 6.99.  You can attach this to like your stroller handle and can put your purse and bags all on it and it will hold them.  I've seen these before and thought they were pretty cool, so I was surprised and excited by this "mommy gift".

For this box, if these items were purchased from Amazon the total would have come to:  36.75 (not including any shipping you may have to pay).  This box has me saving 11.75.  I was really surprised and happy with this month's box and can't wait for June's :)  Now that we are caught up, the box posts will be monthly and hopefully within a day or two of receiving it :)  Stay tuned for June 2013 box!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!