Monday, June 3

Circle and Bloom

I found out about this company and more specifically the program for IVF and IUI, a few years back.  I recently went ahead and purchased the download, and have it all locked and loaded on my iPod.  I've listened to a few of the sessions already, but will be listening faithfully this whole cycle.  I'll let you know more about how I felt it worked as I go along, but for now here are some other bloggers' reviews if you are interested.

TTC Hopeful
Ambivalent Womb

It's a mind-body program, that lasts for about 15 minutes a session.  There are different cd/downloads from a Natural Cycle for Fertility to Egg and Embryo Donation.  If it can give me 15 minutes of relaxation a day, I'm up for that :)  If you're interested you can get 15% off a program by using the discount code "FRIEND15".

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!