Thursday, February 6

Grocery Hauls

I figured maybe I'd try doing some grocery hauls on here.  I know they are pretty popular over on youtube, but I'm not sure if that translates to blogs.  I'll go ahead and give it a whirl and you can let me know if this is just a waste of space or interesting enough to keep around as a weekly installment.

So This was from Saturday, 1/25.  KK and I went to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and Super Target.  I'll be honest that I didn't go with a food budget like I normally do.  This week/paycheck I was just trying to see how it would go with some recipes and items I'd like to try, sans worrying about how much it would cost.

Here is what I purchased at Trader Joe's:



All of this came to a total of $89.51 (minus the Zevia Cherry Cola, that was actually a Whole Foods purchase--whoops!)

I'll post the other two hauls tomorrow and can even do a line by line breakdown of the individual prices if you'd like.  I went to Super T with Mimi tonight, and now it's time for bed.  Night, Night :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!