Tuesday, February 25

One Thing

That I liked about my old job was the luxury of walking away from work, and truly walking away from it.  When you came back from the weekend or a vacation, there was nothing piled up waiting for you.  On the flipside of that coin since the work was shared that meant that someone could hoard it for themselves and leave the other(s) to try and look busy at times.  That's no fun.

I guess I'm glad that work that will be waiting for me tomorrow is mine :)  Don't get me wrong S will have tried to get some of my work done.  Since we both had the weekend off, I'll honestly just be happy if she has more than 3 of my teams caught up.  I can't wait to find out how much is waiting after I take off the whole work week, with the weekend that follows ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!